The mission of the Town of Pine Level is to provide responsible leadership and quality services as we promote safety, cultural harmony, and life enrichment.
• The qualities of integrity, fairness, loyalty, respect, and courtesy in ourselves and others.
• A spirit of teamwork, empowerment, cooperation, communication, and community involvement.
• The good work, dedication, and commitment of our employees.
• Leadership among all levels of our organization that reflects common sense, empathy, diligence, flexibility, and professionalism.
• A work environment that nourishes friendship, humor, enthusiasm, and trust.
• The continuous pursuit of learning, personal and professional growth, and creativity and innovation in the way we do business.
PINE LEVEL TOWN HALL
306 EAST BROWN STREET
May 12-18, 2013
National Police Week
May 19-25, 2013
Public Works Week
MAY 30, 2013, THUR.
PL Planning Board
Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
PL Town Hall
MAY 27, 2013, MON.
Town Offices closed!