The mission of the Town of Pine Level is to provide responsible leadership and quality services as we promote safety, cultural harmony, and life enrichment.
• The qualities of integrity, fairness, loyalty, respect, and courtesy in ourselves and others.
• A spirit of teamwork, empowerment, cooperation, communication, and community involvement.
• The good work, dedication, and commitment of our employees.
• Leadership among all levels of our organization that reflects common sense, empathy, diligence, flexibility, and professionalism.
• A work environment that nourishes friendship, humor, enthusiasm, and trust.
• The continuous pursuit of learning, personal and professional growth, and creativity and innovation in the way we do business.
PINE LEVEL TOWN HALL
306 EAST BROWN STREET
AUG. 28, 2014, THURS.
PL Planning Board
Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
PL Town Hall
SEPT. 1, 2014, MONDAY
Happy Labor Day!
Town offices closed
SEPT. 2, 2014, TUES.
Last day to pay overdue
SEPT. 3, 3014, WED.
Cut-off day for overdue